Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Q" hair band songs - #atozchallenge

My Theme

This is one of 3 letters that I've done slightly different.  I'm spotlighting a band instead of just the songs.  I had a lot more choices for bands starting with Q over songs!

Quiet Riot
Bang Your Head (Mental Health)
1983
album : Mental Health

Cum On Feel The Noize
1983
album : Mental Health

Mama Weer All Crazee Now
1984
album : Condition Critical

The Wild & The Young
1986
album : QRIII

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

2 comments:

  1. “Cum on feel the noise” was a song I used to enjoy, but I was pretty young and I never really paid attention to who sang it or what album it was on. I love the old music videos, they are so fun to watch and so far different from what videos look like today. Love it.

    Thanks for visiting my post: Q for Quiet.
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!