Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"P" hair band songs - #atozchallenge

My Theme

I'm sure this is no surprise to anybody to see this here, but instead of the usual "In the Round" concert video, I've selected the video that was played in the UK.  I like this better since it tells a story instead of just boring ol' concert footage.

And if you look closely in the group of people outside the house, you'll see the guys from Tesla. 

Pour Some Sugar on Me (the UK version)
by : Def Leppard
1987
album : Hysteria

Poison
by : Alice Cooper
1989
album : Trash

Panama
by : Van Halen
1984
album : 1984

(token power ballad)
Patience
by : Guns N' Roses
1988
album : GnR Lies

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

5 comments:

  1. Classic Van Halen. Such a great song

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i was just at someone else's blog an they had dream on. now that's not in my head anymore. pour some sugar is. sigh.

    fun songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pour Some Sugar is one of my favorites of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always find some greats! Guns n Roses brings back even more happy memories.

    joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. GNR is one of my all time favorite bands ever. Love Patience.
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!