Monday, April 17, 2017

"N" hair band songs - #atozchallenge

Nobody's Fool
by: Cinderella
1986
album : Night Songs

Nothin' But a Good Time
by : Poison
1988
album : Open Up and say ...Ahh!

I still don't understand how someone can have such a strong accent when speaking
but is able to sing in perfectly understandable English.  
No More Tears
by : Ozzy
1991
album : No More Tears

November Rain
by : Guns N' Roses
1991
album : Use Your Illusion I

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

7 comments:

  1. Looking at your list I already guessed which one would be my favourite. After listening in on the the others I can confirm my preference: To me "November Rain" is some of those epic songs! Thanks for bringing it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I was't such a hair band fan because I don't know any of these. When I have time after the challenge I'm going to have to revisit to listen to them all! Right now I am struggling to keep up since I didn't quite have all my scrapbook layouts done before I started :)

    Janet
    M is for McCartney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another good, brings-back-the-memories list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the lead guy in Cinderallas voice!! Great song choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daily dose of alternative (to me) music. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used November Rain in my blog post today, too! Great minds!

    Visiting from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesssssss! nobody's fool!!! heh heh heh.

    i wish i could play it, but i'm at work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!