Monday, April 10, 2017

"H" hair band songs - #atozchallenge

My Theme

Useless trivia - when they made this video, they did everything in fast motion so when it was played back at regular speed, it looked in slow motion, but stayed correctly with the audio.  That had to have been hilarious to watch!  
During my senior year of high school, I worked at Blockbuster Video and collected every Def Leppard VHS tape I could find and one of them was Hysteria behind-the-scenes.  I seriously doubt my mom still has those at her house after all these years.  Grrrr, 
Hysteria
by : Def Leppard
1987
album : Hysteria

High Enough
by : Damn Yankees
1990
album : Damn Yankees

House of Fire
by : Alice Cooper
1989
album : Trash

(token power ballad)

Home Sweet Home
by : Motley Crue
1985
album : Theater of Pain

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

18 comments:

  1. ROCK ON! ;)

    J -- Co-host the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference and Speculative Fiction Writer
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just crazy hair, but those outfits were way out there as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a whole lot of leather & spandex in my challenge this year!

      Delete
  3. I used to quite like Motley Crue...and Alice Cooper produced a few rippers of the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost fell off my chair when I saw Alice Cooper on Sesame Street! That's just not someplace you expect to see him. Funny, tho!

      Delete
  4. Working at Blockbuster must have been fun! Not a fan of Alice Cooper. He scares me :)
    Janet
    H is for Huey Lewis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun, especially during after-hours inventory / cleaning. We got to put whatever videos we wanted to play in the overhead TVs. Got to meet some interesting people, too!

      Delete
  5. miss going to Blockbuster on Fridays... used to always see so many friends and classmates. :)

    joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good collection. What wild energy they all have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't figured out how they cold run all over stage and still sing. I've be huffing & puffing and couldn't speak, let alone sing!

      Delete
  7. Oh how I miss the 80's glam rock era! I can not image what high school would have been like with out it. And I was told the Mullet is coming back I'm so there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? The mullet?? Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this blast from the past. ☺ We saw Def Leppard in concert a few years ago and may I say, Joe Elliot is like a fine wine. Still sexy. I LOVE Alice Cooper! We saw him last year, with his side project, The Hollywood Vampires (Joe Perry and Johnny Depp), but I still wish I'd seen him in his prime. Working at Blockbuster, you must have seen all the best films. Have a great second week of the A to Z.

    Debbie @ THE DOGLADY'S DEN
    Latest Post: HELLO, I LOVE YOU: Stuck behind bars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - Joe & Phil Collen both! I totally understand & appreciate why Phil doesn't hardly ever have a shirt on!
      The Hollywood Vampires must have been pretty cool to see. I've heard of them but haven't listened to anything yet.

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!