Monday, February 3, 2014

Friend Makin' Monday - Random Q's

Happy 1st Monday in February! We are that much closer to springtime!

The hubby managed to hurt his back while shoveling snow yesterday - yay!  Nothing like a whiny man!  Seriously, tho - we're running out of room for the snow heaps - we've been pushing it between the garage & the fence and the pile there is easily 12 feet long / 8 feet wide / 5 feet high.  Instead of allowing the pile to grow forward, he kept trying to throw more on top and wrenched himself.  I was mad at him anyway, so he didn't get any sympathy from me!  But I had to finish the driveway for him & clear off the cars and then damn if the neighbor didn't go by and plow the street and left that lovely icy ridge at the end of the driveway.  {{expletives}}



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Random Questions

1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? We did. We turned it on just in time to see the coin toss, so we missed all the pre-game goodies. (What the hell was Joe Namath wearing???)  We don't really care about football, but we'd chosen the Seahawks to win, since I used to live in Seattle & that's where Miss Angela was born.  And she liked the colors of their uniforms.  We are such hard-core betters!  Commercials were mostly "meh" but we enjoyed the halftime show.  Bruno did great!

2. What is the weather like where you live?  I'm in SE Michigan.  Well, there is a mysterious bright, glowing orb in the sky right now....I believe it is called "sun" !!  It gives the illusion of warmth, but it's only supposed to get up to like 20 all week, with another 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow night.  Woohoo.

3. When is your birthday? August 29, the same as my oldest sister!

4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? I haven't had sparkling water before, so I'd go with flat.  I used Cystal Lite & Mio a lot for flavor.

5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 6.5 or so.

6. What is your favorite day of the week? I don't have a favorite.

7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? Swimming.  Besides a good workout, I like the feel of water on my body!  The only issue I have the chlorine dries my hair out and it probably doesn't do my color any good. 

8. How often do you eat red meat? MmMmMmMm probably 3-4 days a week.  Love me some cow!

9. What time did you wake up this morning? 5:30 - my usual weekday time. I have to have the girl to her bus by 6:45 and be at work at 7:30.

10. Do you have any goals for the week? I have to do some shuffling due to an appointment tonight, but 3 days at the gym and my WW meeting on Thursday.  I like to do 2 days in the gym for cardio & weights and Zumba on Saturday, with some treadmill after.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go over and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!