Monday, February 24, 2014

Friend Makin' Monday - Random Getting to Know You

Happy Monday!    We have a new hostess for a while while Kenlie takes a little break.  Hi, Sarah!!



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

1. Introduce yourself in under 10 words.   Married, dance mom, pet mom, Navy veteran, blogger x3, haunter

2. How did you find Friend Makin Mondays?  Oh crap - I don't remember!  I just went back an looked and my first FMM was June 20, 2011!

3. Have you ever met any of your blog readers?  Nope.

4. How many states have you visited?   I've visited Arkansas many times (my MIL lives there), Ohio.  Do weekend/overnight visits count?  Oregon, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana.  I've driven thru many of them.

5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?   Ummmmmmm, eggs & grits. I had to check my tracker!

6. How many different places have you lived in?  Ooops, wait while I go change # 4.......OK.  I've lived in Michigan most of my life.  I was in the Navy for 8 years so I lived in a couple states.  Florida for about 6 months for bootcamp & school.  Georgia for about 2 years while on my first ship.  California (ok, I lived on the ship but was stationed in CA) for about a year - 6 months of which was spent at sea.  Then we changed homeports to Washington, where I lived for about 3 years until my enlistment was up and I came back to MI.

7. What’s your favorite color?   Blue

8. Do you have any pets?
My walkin' buddy, Jack.
He knows when I put a certain pair of shoes on we're going for a walk and he gets excited!

Maddie & Chester

and we have 3 aquariums - 2 of which have 1 fish. This guy is about 12 years old now (taken at Christmas 2009!!!)  

9. What would your ideal job be?  I love photography & animals so something with both of those.

10. Do you have any tattoos?  I have 4.  A morning glory vine on my left chest, a heart with 2 flowers on my right ankle that I'm going to eventually/soon have covered up, a mandela & feather on my calf above that & a rose vine (with Love in it) around my left ankle.

Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers, and cute photos of your pets, although not sure if I would say cute for the fish (I'm scared of anything bigger than a goldfish!!)
    I'm intrigued by 'haunter' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought fish could have personalities, but Mr. Clean does! He likes to watch the cats and sometimes I swear he plays with Chester.
      A haunter is a nice way of saying Halloween freak. Year round, we plan & build for our displays.

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!