Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 13 in 13 recap



I've only missed one WW meeting this month - due to vacation.  I had my book with me, but didn't have time to find one since we were on the go all the time. 

My WW monthly progress reports...
 I'm pleased with my activity, but tracking has sucked badly.

I can't wait to go grocery shopping tomorrow and re-stock the house.  We had pizza / breadsticks / salad tonight and I feel gross.  

I had an interesting veggie omelet while on vacation.  Normally I see tomatoes, onions, peppers, broccoli & maybe mushrooms.  This one I had at "Swan's" had broccoli, carrots, some sort of odd mushroom, snap peas, water chestnuts & red peppers.  It was tasty, tho!


I was interested to note that when Miss Angela starts her dance classes next week, there is also a Zumba class that starts the same time as hers on Wednesdays, and since she has to be there anyway....I may as well take a class, too! 

Rebecca’s August Challenge - Get Outdoors!  I think I did pretty well here.  There were only a few days that I didn't get outside to walk, either at work or in the evenings with the dog.  

September challenge - Sleep!  I should do pretty well on this.  I'm usually in bed around 10-10:30 and am up at 5:30 for work.  It seems to work for me.  But I'm going to document exactly how much I get per night, for curiosity's sake. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!