Monday, March 11, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - Food Questions


Happy Monday!!
wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Food Questions

1. What did you eat for dinner last night? BBQ beef ribs, baby taters & green beans with a nice spinach salad

2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, what would you choose? Hmm, the options are flying thru my mind.......since it's getting to be grilling season - MEAT!

3. How often do you go to the grocery store? Once a week, but there is a Kroger at the corner if I need to grab anything quickly on my way home.  The local Hollywood Market has the best meat counter, but Kroger wins for produce and overall selection.

4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? I have to! Or else I'd forget half of what I needed and get a bunch of stuff I don't.

5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Coke & Coke Zero, oatmeal, Pizza Rolls (not for me - those things are gross! but the girl "would marry them if she could")

6. How often do you clean out your fridge? I do the science experiment check once a week before venturing out to the store. But the full-blown shelf scrubbing happens maybe 4 times a year or whenever it gets too gross to look at.

7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe?
I do use it, but for some reason everything tastes similar to me.  But the family is happy & eats it so I don't say anything.

8. How often do you try new recipes? I'd love to try them all the time! But again I have to consider Mr. Picky and Picky Jr. that I also have to feed. They're not as adventurous as me. 
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? It would have to be grilled steak. Also with sweet corn on the cob and mashed potatoes swimming in butter. Om nom nom nom.

10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. The above-mentioned Pizza Rolls, Vienna Sausages (gag) and Salt & Vinegar Chips.  
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Came by from FMM. Haha, I used to love Vienna Sausages when I was little. I'm a vegetarian now but I remember buying them once in college in a fit of nostalgia and basically gagging on them -- how on earth did I think they were so delicious for so much of my childhood???!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never had them ever before until the hubby bought some. I was game and tried one. Ew! I don't remember much actual flavor, but the texture grossed me out. No thanks!

      But Spam is OK!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!