Saturday, February 17, 2018

Woohoo! #atozchallenge is coming!

2018 A to Z blogging challenge
Hooray!

The April A - Z Blogging Challenge is coming!

Both the FB page and blog had been quiet for months, so I wasn't sure it was even happening..... but it is!   I just needed to be patient!

So here's the scoop, if you've never done this before.... for each day except Sundays in April, you write a blog post that is a topic that corresponds with a specific letter of the alphabet.  It can be on any topic your little heart desires, as long as it starts with that letter.

Themes are optional.  I started using a very broad theme (things that make me happy) and moved to more specific themes like Navy sea stories & my Halloween stuff.  I already have one in mind for this year, but I won't reveal it until March 19 on my Theme Reveal Post!


I've been doing the A-Z Challenge every year since 2012.  I started out doing multiple blogs, but since it IS a *real* challenge, I eventually eased back to just doing this one. That's plenty!  

Come on & join the party!
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh good, and you got it starting on Sunday, which is the same as it was in 2012, when both you and I first did the Challenge. I'm glad you're looking forward to it, and hope many others are, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got the info right off the A-Z site.
      Judging ny the turn out every year - there's a good number of people who do look forward to the challenge!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!