Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Spreading the Love (a day late)



Well, crap!  I'm a day late posting this, because....life!  I was sitting at work today and I don't even remember what I was doing when this post (or lack thereof) popped in my head! 

So back in January, I found The Blended Blog, which is a group of ladies who are a whole lot more stylish & fashionable than I am!  But I still signed up to the "Spread the Love" gift exchange because they're a lot of fun.  The exchange was for jewelry / accessories and I love me a variety of earrings!  My ears are pierced 3 times and I love to mix & match what I wear in them each day. 

My exchangee was the lovely Miss Lauren of Lot 48.  She sent me *3* pairs of earrings and they're perfect!  Some classy little pearls, a slightly larger sparkly and some cute little hoops (I love hoops!)  I especially like that they're very lightweight and have rubber backings - which I've never seen before, but thumbs up!   Thanks so much, Lauren! 
Excuse the really bad pic - I didn't realize I needed to color my hair so badly!  


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome my dear!! I had so much fun doing this gift exchange with you! Thanks for the sweet wrapping on my gift! I just published my gift exchange post. http://bit.ly/2oCRqcK

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!