Thursday, July 27, 2017

Skywatch Friday 7/28/17

Holy crap - it's been forever since I did a Skywatch post!  
 I took this at the park at the end of my street - I love the shadows!
Also, I found this beauty in my yard and rescued it from a spider web.  It graciously posed for me while I took this pic.  I've never seen such a pretty butterfly in my yard!

Pop on over to the linkup and see some beautiful photos!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

4 comments:

  1. Wow!Welcome back,many are already missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your sky photo is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that the butterfly sat on your finger! It is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful sky shot, and love your new pet butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!