Thursday, July 7, 2016

Skywatch Friday 7/8/16

Since this is the 4th of July Edition of Skywatch Fridays - here is a series of photos that seem quite appropriate. (I kind of left out the photos of the grill filled with meat and the requisite bottles of beer!) 

These are also from our trip to South Carolina last month. 

The nearby Charleston Airport is also used by the Air Force, so we got buzzed lots of times!


 The sheer joy of summer!



 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of photos. I like the last one and I'm sure the sky show was fantastic. I partook in the fireworks on July 21st here but haven't had time to edit my video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy independence day. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, 4th of July appropriate indeed.. love that last action shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visit to my blog - lots of good airborne shots here!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!