Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Friend Makin' Monday - Valentines Day

I'm going to be messed up all week!  The girl had her Nationals dance comp this weekend and we didn't get home til yesterday, so today feels like Monday to me.  If you want to read all about it, here's the link to the post in my other blog, but in a nutshell - this pic sums up the weekend...  
They won National Champs for senior small group lyrical!  

I am so proud I could burst!!

So onto FMM...


Valentine’s Day

Here’s how it works: you copy the questions, answer them and post them to your own blog. Then you come back here, and in the comments, post the link to your blog post with your answers to this week’s questions. If you don’t have a blog of your own, just post your answers in the comments.

1. How was your Valentine’s Day? What did you do?  As I mentioned above - I was at a dance competition, doing the dance mom thing.  It was a long weekend, but enjoyable. 

2. When you were a kid, did you exchange valentines in school with your classmates?  Yes, we pretty much had to.  We got a list with all the kids' names so we didn't leave any out. 

3. What was your best Valentine’s Day date/day/etc?   Ummmm...... I guess this past one.  I forgot to mention in my other post that Randy had flowers sent to the hotel for Angel and I !  A pink rose with purple filler for her and a bunch of pink, red & white carnations for me.  It's been a while since I got flowers from him so that made it especially nice!

4. Do you like Valentine’s Day?  Not usually.  

5. What is your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?  Hmmm,  there's nothing I can think of that screams only V Day to me.  Conversation hearts, but I don't like them. 

6. Do you have any Valentine’s Day traditions?  Nope. 

7. What is your least favorite thing about Valentine’s Day?  Seeing the bitches at work get flowers sent to them! 

8. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? Share a picture if you do.  I have things here & there.  I decorate for basically every holiday to some extent - Christmas & Halloween being the big ones. 




 My skeleton cupid has a sash that says Fatal Attraction - lol!

9. What is the best present you have ever received for Valentine’s Day?  Can I get back to you on this?  Drawing a blank!

10. Is there something you like to do for people you love on Valentine’s Day?  No, it's just another day, but I do get a card for the hubby.  This year I left it on the bed when we left so he couldn't help but see it.  I also like Sara's idea of volunteering at an animal shelter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!