Saturday, April 1, 2023

A - #AtoZChallenge


Welcome to my 2023 A to Z Challenge! 

I've mentioned before that my theme was very simple and easy - I'm trying to get back in my blogging mojo, etc.

So you're gonna see some trucks. 
18 wheelers, box trucks, work trucks.
  
A to Z

Don't judge - you'll even see a street sweeper!

A lot of trucks have their home terminal city in or near their logo.  I didn't note them.  Most of them you can see in the pic, so if you really want to find out more about a particular trucking company....ask Siri!
AAAngels Transport LLC
ABJ Express Inc
Armed Forces Roofing
seen at the Buc-ee's parking lot in Katy, TX
Arnold Transportation Services
Atomic Transport

 
So I was joking about posting a tree picture each day, too.... but as I went thru the folders on my computer, I easily had over 100 pics and that's only over 3 years!  
So here's my favorite tree - this was taken just a few days ago. 
Those are apartments & a cultural community center in the background.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I always look at it while I'm stopped at the red light next to it!

      Delete
  2. This is such an unusual theme, then the added tree. Love it!

    DB McNicol - Small Delights, Simple Pleasures, and
    Significant Memories
    My Snap Memories - My life in Black & White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do and I still find myself looking at trucks!

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see you at day 1. Though I may be delayed (day job), I do plan on visiting as many wonderful blog as I can. So many great themes! https://www.denisedekker.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!