Sunday, April 30, 2023

Z - #AtoZChallenge


Welcome to day 26 of my "truck art" A to Z Challenge!

WOOHOOO!
SUCCESS!

It's been a while since I've posted every single day of the challenge, but as I stated before - this was a super easy theme.  

Zplumberz
Zeff Concrete Contractors
This trailer has been sitting in their yard for years (obviously) and of course not long after I stopped to take this pic, I saw an actual truck out on the road - for the first time ever! 
Zeller Transportation Inc
Apparently we were in Oakland, Kentucky here!
Zeal Express Logistics Inc


Thanks for tagging along and checking out some trucks (and a tree) for the last 26 days!

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed the photos and like you, chose and easy theme for both my blogs in the A to Z. Congrats on finishing!

    My A to Z Blogs
    DB McNicol - Small Delights, Simple Pleasures, and Significant Memories
    My Snap Memories - My Life in Black & White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you A to Z Challenge. Loved your photos x Lu x
    https://lulubyplace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!