Monday, April 3, 2023

B - #AtoZChallenge


Welcome to day 2 of my "truck art" A to Z Challenge!

I was surprised at how many of these I found.  
btw - with the exception of 1 in the upcoming "O" post - these pics were all taken since last May.
Bad Boys Logistics
Baquero Freight Services LLC
Baylor Trucking
Besko Logistics Inc
Big M
Blue Water Trucking
Bowerman Trucking Inc
Bright Sky Transport
Buckhorn Towing
This one is kind of a stand-out since it's the towing company that picked up my car after it was totalled when someone ran into me while stopped at a red light last November. 
Buraq Trucking Inc
Buschur Farms
this is a dairy farm in Ohio

 

3 comments:

  1. It amazes me how many photos you have colllected. Such fun!

    My A to Z Blogs
    DB McNicol - Small Delights, Simple Pleasures, and Significant Memories
    My Snap Memories - My Life in Black & White

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!