Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Almost Easter!

OMG, I was thinking about this for 2 days!  A honeycrisp apple and reduced-fat cheddar.  Mmmmm.  I had cheese yesterday & ate it, THEN thought about having it with the apple.  And it totally lived up to my expectations. 
 
 I just had to throw that on here.  It was SO GOOOOOD!

So, female issues (STILL!) aside, I had a good week on the scale - down 1.4 lbs.  I didn't go to Zumba last Wednesday (was at the gyn office again), but I did go Monday.  It was funny that I didn't feel terribly sore in the days after that, but at the WW meeting on Tuesday, when we did the 5 minutes of a Leslie Sansone DVD, I could feel my butt muscles big time!
 I sucked for journalling.  I need to force myself to do it  every day!
Last Saturday was the laziest day ever!  My total steps came in at 2411.  The whole family was a bunch of slugs.  Angel had spent the night at a friend's and got home at 9:30am - and went back to bed and I didn't see her again until after 2.  Randy had a sinus headache and it was almost 2 before he got vertical.  I took the dog out & fed him at 6:30 and for sure went back to bed.  I woke up when Angel came in and was in bed, drifting in & out of sleep while messing around on my phone.  I finally got up at like 11:30 when the dog wanted out again.  We did a whole lot of nothing - it was glorious!
The rest of the week's stats aren't too horrible. 

So the challenge this weekend will be Easter.  We'll be heading out to my sister's on Friday night and going out to dinner.  Then Saturday will be the big family dinner & egg-coloring festivities.  Sunday is the egg-hunt, but it looks like it'll just be my fam & Laurie since everyone else will be leaving Saturday night.  Pfft.  Their loss!  On the plus side, I usually get plenty of activity in during weekend's at Laurie's.  I'll be out to the barn a bunch of times, we'll take the dogs for a walk.  Stuff like that.

I'm gonna sign off here - it's almost time for the Thursday night #azchat #atozChallenge Twitter chat.  Have you signed up for the A to Z Challenge?  Last I saw, there were over 1400 blogs signed up!

#SnS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!