Monday, October 28, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - What if?

Happy Monday!  The extent of my day yesterday was going to get some pumpkins and carve some jack-o-lanterns!  Other than that - it was recovery.  Saturday was crazy, I got my house mostly clean, folded a couch full of laundry, set the fence up around my cemetery outside & rearranged a few props.  Then I had to get witchified!  I've been looking forward to this Witch Crawl for weeks!  We spent an hour or so at Bar #1.  Then 50 or so of us witches got onto 2 buses and rode for a good 30+ minutes to bar #2.  It was fun - lots of people in fun & creative costumes besides us.  Piled back onto the bus and right back off (I think we drove next door) for bar #3.  Patio area & upstairs were lame, lower floor was where the dancefloor was - yay! Finally got back to bar #1 shortly after 1am.  Some people stayed there, not us.  One of my sisters was staying at my house, so hubby was our DD.  I let him know when we left bar #3 and he was waiting for us. 

me, Laurie & Linda

Judging the condition of some of the witches, I'm sure there was a nice chunk of change donated to breast cancer research! 

Onto FMM - 


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

What If?

1. If you had something in your teeth would you want someone to tell you, or would you prefer to figure it out on your own?  Tell me!

2. If you had to listen to one song on repeat all day today, which song would you choose? Anything from Def Leppard.

3. If you could trade places with someone famous, with whom would you trade? Ugh.  I don't know.  I'd hate for paparazzi to be stalking my every move.

4. If you could speak another language fluently, which one would you speak?  Spanish.  Of course they'd love me at work, since we have a lot of Mexican truck drivers that don't speak English well.

5. If you could read one person’s mind right now whose would you choose?  There's not anyone I'd really want to read!

6. If you were forced to go back in time, which period of your life would you choose? Of MY life?  Probably my Navy years.  I loved the travel & seeing new things & places.

7. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? I don't watch much TV, so I can't even begin to guess one.

8. If you had to give up twitter or Facebook, which would you choose? I don't Twit, so I'll keep my FB.

9. If you could have a present today, what would you want? A new car!

10. If you had to choose between celebrating Halloween or Christmas, which would you choose?  Halloween!  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but Halloween is my day!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Awww such pretty witches!! That sounds like fun. I knew what your answer would be to number 10!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!