Monday, March 24, 2014

Friend Makin' Monday - Would you rather...?

It was a crazy weekend!  Miss Angela had her first dance competition and they did great - this pic should sum it up for her small group tap...

2nd place for her small group tap, 3rd for her small group hiphop, and 7th for her small group jazz and sadly, they didn't place in her tap duet.  I'm rather miffed about that, since I only saw 1 tiny mistake.  Luckily the judges wear headpieces and record commentary as the dances go on.  I REALLY want to hear what they said.  Their steps were together beautifully, they looked great, so I don't know what the problem was.  

 Love this pic from jazz!

I'm still proud of her, even if the judges were putzes.  

But man, it sure is exhausting sitting there watching those kids dance.  I was beat when we got home last night. 
Onto FMM !!!!  I always hated this game as a kid, so let's see how this one goes!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section on Sarah's page so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Would you rather…

1. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?  Chocolate.  MmMmMm.

2. Coke or Pepsi? Coke Zero to be exact.  If my choices are diet Coke or diet Pepsi, I will choose the Pepsi then.

3. Cats or dogs? I am proud to call myself bi-petual!  I have a Beagle who is my faithful walking buddy and we also have 2 cats.  I can't imagine life without any of them.  

4. Summer or Winter?   You're asking this now???  After this hideous winter we just had??  I bet everyone says summer!  Honestly, I prefer spring & fall.  I love to see the world coming to life - greening up and new flowers & leaves & such.  But then I also love to see the fall colors and the smell of the air!

5. Early bird or night owl?  Early bird!  It makes for fun family gatherings when those of us who are morning people break into song & dance to annoy the crap out of the non-morning people Muahahaha!

6. Baseball or football?  Ugh.  Neither.  Me like hockey!

7. Glasses or contact lenses?  both.  I wear contacts most of the time.  Glasses at night and weekends at home.   I've had no desire to have Lasik done.

8. Coffee or tea?  Probably tea.  When I have coffee, it more looks like colored & flavored milk.

9. Mac or PC?  I don't think I've ever used a Mac, so it'll be PC.

10. Roller coasters or not?  Oh yeah!  We went to both Cedar Point and Michigan's Adventure last year and went on all of them!  In fact at MA, we went on them multiple times, since there were no lines.   I have to confess that the coasters that were "the thing" the last time I'd been to Cedar Point (25 years ago) were crap now.  They really rattle your teeth loose & generally aren't fun to ride.  The newer ones (Top Thrill Dragster & the Gatekeeper) are so smooth and just a riot to ride.
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!