Monday, September 10, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Have you ever....?

Happy Monday!!

 
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Have You Ever?


1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I'm not opposed to it.  It could be a crazy rush!
2. Lived alone? Yes.
3. Met a celebrity? Not that I can think of...
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Not as often as I'd like!
6. Gotten a hickey? Yes.  And I'm so glad that I dropped out of a certain school, because said hickey was quite prominent in my ID badge!
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat?  Besides the Beagle and 2 cats I currently have,  I also have fish and in the past have had guinea pigs and hermit crabs.
8. Been outside of your home country?  Yes, I was in the Navy, so I've been to Singapore, Hong Kong, Jebal Ali, Bahrain, Diego Garcia and Mexico.  I've gone on 2 non-Navy cruises, so Cozumel, Grand Cayman, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. And I do live within 40 miles of 2 different border crossings to Canada - so been there a few times!
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes, daily!  I'm married to him!
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?   Yes!  5 second rule - but that only applies in my own house.
11. Met someone online? Yes. See #9
12. Been on TV? Yes.  I basically photobombed a news reporter.  At least I was in my dress whites, so I looked nice (and also stood out like a sore thumb)
13. Had braces?  Nope
14. Gone skinny dipping?   Many times! 
15. Been to the opera? No.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman?   No.
17. Sung in public? I've done karaoke a few times. 
18. Handed out candy on Halloween?  Yes!  I love Halloween and my house is the most decorated on our street every year.
19. Been snowed in? Yes. 
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes. 
21. Cheated on a test? I don't think so.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Yes. 
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Not me personally, but the guy I was with left his in the work truck and actually left me sitting there awkwardly while he went to get it.  I died of embarrassment!
24. Shot a gun? Yes.  Besides firearms training the in Navy and the small assortment the hubby has, I also have my own shotgun.  Think about it - can you think of any better burglar deterrent if you're home alone?  The bad guy has to be in the same room as you to see a baseball bat, but the racking of a shotgun echoes thru the entire house. Not that I've ever had to do that, but the option is there if needed!
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes. I was coming off a divorce when I met Randy.  So my mind was messed up & confused.  He left an MP3 player with Gary Allan's The One  in my door and it totally fit me & us.  It ended up being our first dance at our wedding.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!