Thursday, March 21, 2024

#AtoZChallenge 2024 Theme Reveal

Well, I hope this isn't a foreshadowing of how my Challenge is going to be this year - I totally missed the deadline for getting on the official theme reveal spreadsheet!
But that's OK - I see the actual sign up sheet goes live in a couple days, so I'll be on it. 

Anyhooo, I am doing it!  
This ain't my first rodeo, tho.  I have a tab up above with links to all my previous A to Z Challenges, both good & bad (you know, the ones that I didn't finish or skipped altogether).

But I really don't have a solid idea so I'm going with the tried-and true...

"Randomness" 
aka stuff that makes me happy or interests me. 

******
I turned 50 last August, so there will be thoughts on that. 
Family, of course.
I volunteer on a search & rescue team, so some of that will be included. 
Halloween, of course
Military / VFW stuff
Various flora & fauna
idk, maybe some weather stuff, health stuff, etc

We'll just have to see where my imagination takes me! 

Come along for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Random Challenges are fun. Go for freedom!!!!
    Enjoy the Challenge. We are almost there!
    https://sandcastlesandsnowforts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!