Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Change is a'comin'!

I have been waffling about this my mind for a while (and also way in the past) and I have finally decided to combine this blog with one of my others 

I've been mainly using that to keep track of my weight loss & health, blah blah blah, but I repeat a lot between here & there.  

I really only posted there once a week or so and its been even less lately since my surgery and haven't been going to Weight Watchers.  

I think it'll mesh in nicely here.   

This means there will be a few updates happening, so look for the new & improved Tales from the Love Shaque on October 1 !!!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!