Saturday, January 23, 2010

1/23/10

Happy Saturday!


The Monster Trucks were pretty fun last weekend. I am slightly sad that I missed the demo-cross that went on during intermission. Angel was in dire need of cotton candy and we had to go hunt some down. The demo cross was a demolition derby race and the cars were all pulling trailers. It would have been hysterical!


The Demo-Cross aftermath

Avenger (with no reverse gear) and Blue Thunder

Backdraft

Superman

Eradicator

Avenger

Taz

Blue Thunder

Gravedigger

I had another good WW week – down another .4 lbs. Not a whole lot, but it was some. I’ll take it. It was a nice surprise, since it was TOM and I felt like a blob.

I started reading FlyLady’s (aka Marla Cilley) book Body Clutter. Wow. It’s deep. As it says on the back cover “to teach readers how to handle and erase the clutter they carry on their bodies and minds when it comes to body image.” At the end of each chapter, there’s a “mission” to do that really gets you thinking. This last one I did was to think back to what your weight was at certain milestones in your life. I really had no idea, so I broke out my Navy medical records. Wow. Just Wow.


Wow, I’m sitting here thinking and I really don’t have much else to talk about.

Skeeter supervising sock-matching efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!