Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Nothing really to say today, I just wanted to post on Leap Day!

btw - I am going to try something new to give myself a kick in the pants on m y weight loss - I'm having a tough time with WW right now.  I've been tracking & following the plan, but nothing is happening.  I'll fill you in when / if something amazing happens.

I keep hearing about Google Friend Connect going away tomorrow, but I haven't been able to find anything about it on Google so I have absolutely no idea how it is going to affect my blog & followers / followees.  I did add the option to get email updates for any who choose to go that route.

What the heck are RSS feeds?  I haven't found a good idiot-friendly definition for it.  I like to think I'm somewhat intelligent, but when I start trying to read about computer stuff, my heart starts racing & palms get sweaty, and I get all anxious.  Guess I should leave that for the hubster.

So I leave you with Chester being adorable.....

 and the girl...being a dork at WalMart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!