Monday, June 24, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - Ten Simple Questions

I have never been so happy to see Monday arrive! It was a crazy weekend, you can read HERE

I posted that Sunday morning before we met my sister & niece to go to a little waterpark by her house so I didn't get to tell the news!  Miss Angela got to drive for her first time! She was so funny. One of her friends was with us, so I asked Taylor how brave she was, then pulled over on a dirt road and asked Angel if she wanted to drive. She almost fell out of her door getting out to run over the the driver's side. She did really well, she didn't hit any mailboxes, trees, or go into the ditch. And she made the turn into my sister's driveway without hitting the gate!


OMG - LOOK! Me in a bathing suit!!  That's my Activelink thingy clipped on my strap.


Now onto the goodies....


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Ten Simple Questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?   OMG, look how red my nose is!!!  Second thought was "hey - I am only slightly pink, not fried!"

2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?  Depends on the amount.  If I'm running into the store for a few small things, I prefer to use cash.  But getting gas, groceries, or critter food - plastic.  

3. What is one word that you use too often?  "Asshat".  I use it regularly while driving.  Also "asshattery" which means the actions of an asshat.  I'm so glad that the girl's friends are old enough not to be shocked by such language, since they always giggle at that.

4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?  Hmmm.  One of Angela's friends.

5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?  Christmas.  I am still in contact with my second grade teacher and I send her letters every year.

6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?  Twice - but the first time I'd just left for bootcamp and was excused.  The second time was last summer.  I actually made it into the courtroom, but didn't make jury selection.  It's probably good, since my first impression of the people doing the suing was "trailer trash".

7. How many keys are on your key ring?  3.  Car, house & work file cabinet.

8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.  I wish I was able to make small talk better. I'd have to think about the second one.

9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?    I take my own.  I'll occasionally use the hotel ones.

10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it?  Peridot.  I like it.  Until it was lost, my class ring glowed in black light.  Very cool.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends……









1 comment:

  1. She looks so happy! My nephew and little brother both have their permits and want to drive every time we are in the car. It's nerve wrecking!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!