Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Fall catch up

....and moving on!
I'm so glad I saw this totally by accident that Tim Horton's had Trick or Treat Buckets!  And they glow in the dark!  And you could get them with or without the 31 Timbits inside!  So the grandkids had  some snazzy new buckets this year.  
This skeleton cracked me up - raising his arms apparently threw off his center of balance so he started to lean and eventually fell over, being help up by a twisted ziptie on top of a fence post.  We thought he was funny, so he stayed that way!   

In early October I went to the annual Halloween Camp put on by the search & rescue team, K9One.  
I did a full post about it over on my Maple Grove Cemetery blog.
It's always a lot of fun!
I don't care about college sports, but I was asked to draw on the conference room wall for the MSU/UM football game.  Of course its a big thing around here. Everyone wrote what they thought the final score would be and the one who was closest got a gift card. 
I'm pretty proud of my Sparty!  At least it's recognizable.
We got the official Tball photos back from the grandson's first season.  
So stinkin' cute!
As of October 18 - we have a 2 year old in the house!

So the Spawn signed the kids up to attend the trunk or treat at their daycare.  Forgetting that she can't be in 2 places at once!  At the trunk / taking them around!  So Gramma stepped in to save the day.  Some quick shopping in the front yard and called it good to go!
Oh!!  That's the awesome news around here!
The Spawn got a job!!  Long story short, she's working at the daycare where her kids attend!  
It was rough at first, surprisingly for LittleMan and not so much for BabyGirl! 
They're liking going there now. 
Getting our last minute pumpkins!
The ones we ended up getting may have already been past their prime, but that's OK, they only needed to last a couple days!  I thought it was hilarious that the 2 we didn't actually carve are the ones that deflated!
My SAR team attended the "Top Lights Trunk or Treat" again - still feels pretty cool that we're grouped in with other first responders! 

Halloween came down November 1, and what little Christmas I do came out the weekend after Thanksgiving.  
I like my blowmold collection!
This guy showed up to my VFW on Veteran's Day.

I was supposed to be there to help out, but the plague hit our house before Halloween and we've all been sick off & on, with varying symptoms.  I think I was starting to come down with it on Halloween and I'm still fighting with the after-affects (coughing).  I've been to the clinic twice & last time they said I had a sinus infection and was on antibiotics.  
On Thanksgiving, LittleMan was supposed to be feeding the apples to Sis1's horses, but he stole a few pieces!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!