Sunday, May 7, 2023

#AtoZChallenge Reflections


Welcome back!  

This is the first time I can legit say that I've earned the winner's trophy!  I had every post done ahead of time and while I kind of slacked on the visiting towards the end, I did do some!  I'll make sure I hit up plenty of reflection posts. 

btw - thank you to the graphics person this year - they're pretty awesome - I'm all about the tree
 (as mine is seen randomly at the bottom of each post)

I realized a couple days into the challenge that my topic really didn't lend itself to a whole lot of comments, so I appreciate those who did leave comments!

My thoughts about the challenge....

Kudos again to the A to Z team for making this happen!  I can only imagine how much work this is.  Keeping track of and visiting 200+ blogs is a lot!  We appreciate you all!

I enjoyed that you guys also had a theme on the A to Z blog. 

My opinion about the list posts in the AtoZ blog is......meh.  I could take them or leave them.  I glanced at them, but I 100% prefer the master list when going to see who I want to visit. I like being about to sort the list how I want and marking the ones I've been to.

I also liked when there was kind of a brief rundown of dates to note in the right sidebar - like when theme reveal sign ups are open, challenge sign ups open & close, etc.  So you can see it right at a glance.   

Anyhooo, off to do some visiting!

and I think I might have an idea for a theme for 2024 already....I'll have to see what I can come up with for daily topics, tho! 



1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun following your A-Z posts and know I commented a couple of times. LOL!

    Our Prime Years - Life in Tennessee
    DB McNicol - author | traveler | shutterbug
    My Snap Memories - My Life in Photographs
    Hopping thru my day - Personal Thoughts, Memories, & Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!