I'm a wee bit late to the party tonight - "fashionably late!" I'm linking up with the Flynnigans to post happy / grateful / positive things for the last week or so.
1. Easter decorations
This is incredibly tame compared to what I do at Halloween!
2. I finally got a picture of this little guy.....
I had my camera peeking around the corner of the house, getting some bird pics and he came bopping toward the feeder...until he saw me. Then he ran back to the bench and watched me closely.
On the down side, I learned that he & his family ate several holes in our shed where a lot of my outdoor holiday decorations are stored. I don't think there's anything they can cause damage to, since most of the stuff in there are those plastic blowmolds. I'll just have to make sure to check all the cords (and clean out the insides of them!)
3. Backyard skeleton photo-shoots.
I'm doing an Easter card exchange with some people from the HalloweenForum, so I decided to dress up my buddy Chuck like a bunny to get some pics. Then Jack decided to help out.
4. My "guard dog" ^^^ who is currently laying in his favorite position when I'm on the computer - nearby and on his back with all 4 feet in the air. He apparently likes to watch down the hall upside down for boogie men or burglars or something.
The cats just walk around him.
5. I'm happy that Miss Angela isn't like a couple of the girls from the studio who refuse to let their moms see their solo until it's done on stage for the first time. There's been 2 that I know of. Not Angel - she has been showing me videos since her's was half done! Speaking of....her song is one that gets into your head and makes you crazy. Britney Spears' Three. OMG.
6. Altho I will happier when the juncos leave for the season (they're winter birds), there's no denying that they're cuties!
7. Princess Daisy.
8. Red Wings donuts from Tim Horton's!
But let's not talk about them breaking their 26 year playoff streak.
9. Speaking of hockey.....this is the song I always use to remove ear-worm songs.
Arrogant Worms - Me Like Hockey
10. The DVR so I can now go watch DragRace that started an hour ago. Ooops!
What's made you happy this week?