Tuesday, November 10, 2015

a step in the right direction!

I was down 1.7 lbs this week!  That's a nice chunk out of the 5+ gain last week.

I was hoping it would be more, but I seem to have some female things going on again.  I'll know more in a couple days.  I'm going to leave it at a nice vague statement like that, too!  I'll be back this weekend to report.

Gosh - look at how bad this week was for activity - 11 whopping APs!
Hmm, it took both days of the weekend to get all the indoor Halloween stuff packed up and yesterday I moved all the Christmas totes out of the garage and put the H'ween ones in back, then put the C'mas ones in front so they're easily accessible the weekend after Thanksgiving.  So I haven't been a complete bum, I just didn't DO anything to exercise on purpose.

I did pretty well with my tracking, I just forgot to take a picture and now my phone is across the room and I have a sleeping kitten draped across my lap, sooo......I'm stuck here. 

I have a couple challenges in the upcoming weeks.  Craft show season is starting, so the next 2 Saturday's I'll be with Mom & the sisters shopping our little hearts out.  Of course this means Tim Horton's probably for breakfast and whatever the schools are offering at lunch.  Sunday the 22nd is an all-day dance Intensive at Miss Angela's dance studio.  I will volunteer to take pictures again, but unless I take my own snacks, it'll be pizza for lunch most likely and I could pass on that.  I'm not a huge fan of pizza.  But I'll be kept hopping running between the 2 studios with the older kids in one room and the younger kids in another. 

Then of course, there's Thanksgiving.  I expect to be at my sister's house Wednesday evening and probably stay thru Saturday sometime.  I'll be sure to take plenty of fruit so I can snack there, too. 

Ooo, the kitteh is stirring so I can move her without guilt and go get ready for bed!  I'm beat so I'll happily turn in early.   Later!

#SnS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!