Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Solstice!

...and Happy Father's Day!  


Just a quick photo dump of what we've been up to recently - so I can get this posted tonight.  I'm just waiting for the washing machine to quit so I can put clothes in the dryer and go to bed!

Dacne recital was Friday night.  Thursday at dress rehearsal we could video / take pics so I did. 

As if I don't already have a zillion pics of her solo! 
 The unenthusiastic ballerina. 
En pointe
Little Swans
 Lyrical
They flip her during the dance.  
This is the hiphop dance they only had about a month to learn, due to their teacher being fired and the new one scrapped the prior song / dance and started new. It was short, but they did pretty darn good!  You can tell Angel by her crazy blonde pony on the left. 

There's the entire queen sized bed and Chester chooses the sliver of edge next to my to lay on. 

These are going to be the centerpiece for Angel's grad party.  Black petunias and orange / white impatiens.  Her school colors are black/white/orange.
 Speaking of.....We found this Coke Zero bottle at Meijers tonight.   
 We couldn't pass up a selfie with a mini Coke can that has our last name on it! 

I'll be back soon with a real post.  Life may possibly be slowing down for a little while - YAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!