Monday, January 26, 2015

Friend Makin' Monday - Did I do That?

I honestly can't read that without hearing Steve Urekel in the back of my mind!
Before I get started on FMM - sign ups are happening over at Blogging from A to Z Challenge !!  For 26 days in April, you simply post each day with your topic following the alphabet.  April 1, your topic starts with A, April 2 it starts with B, etc.  It's pretty fun & challenging - this is my 4th year doing it.  I'm # 148 & 150 because I signed up Tales from the Love Shaque, too.

DOOOOO EEEEEET!!

Oooo, and I finally got with the cool kids & joined Twitter.  @Lisa_n8ltg .  But I truly have no freakin' clue what I'm doing there!

Ok, Carrying on smartly......


Did I Do That?

Here’s how it works: you copy the questions, answer them and post them to your own blog. Then you come back here, and in the comments, post the link to your blog post with your answers to this week’s questions. If you don’t have a blog of your own, just post your answers in the comments.

1. What is something that you would never, ever want to do?  Become vegetarian / vegan.  Kudos to those who are, but there's just no way I could do it.  God made critters taste tooooo good!

2. What is something you’ve done and regret?  Like Sara said, there's things I've done that in hindsight were pretty stupid, but they made me who I am today, so I can't really regret them.   Oh wait, I regret not taking my Skeeter kitty to the vet as soon as he started acting off.  I waited a day. They may have been able to save him.  He had crystals in his urinary tract and by the time they put the catheter in, he'd basically been poisoned and didn't make it thru the night. I still miss him and it's been 3 years.

3. What is something that you’ve done that you are very proud of?  Served 8 years in the US Navy.

4. What was something you did as a child that landed you in the hospital?  I can't remember ever going to the hospital.  "The Clinic" yes.

5. What is something that you have always wanted to do?  I want to visit all 50 states.

6. If you didn't have a choice and HAD to choose between bungee jumping and skydiving, which would you choose and why?  Skydiving.  I think it's the closest you could get to flying.  I'm not big on the thought of being bounced around like a cat toy.

7. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?  Aw man, if I knew I would be working on getting there!  I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

8. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  I wanted to be a horse trainer.  I had applied to and was accepted at the University of Findlay Ohio for their equestrian program back in the day.  Then I saw a Navy recruiter at school one day and that was all it took.

9. Do you do your own handy work around the house? Give an example of something you’ve fixed or made.  Somewhat.  When it comes to my Halloween display, I made a full-size coffin out of plywood and also made all my headstones for the cemetery.

10. What do you do that makes you the happiest?  Being outside, taking pictures. Just nature in general, especially in spring or fall.  Horseback riding rates up there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!