Tuesday, July 8, 2014

8 years and counting!

Today is mine & Randy's anniversary!  

It just seems like yesterday that we stood in that cute old church and said our vows in front of God, family & friends!


My brother thought it would be hilarious to handcuff us together once we got to the reception.  
This is how we went around and greeted everyone!

Randy made a speech to Angel promising to be a good Daddy to her and gave her a beautiful necklace with a heart & "Love" on it. 

This is one of my favorite pictures of the whole day! 


Ha actually got me flowers!!!
 

And the traditional 8th anniversary gifts are bronze or pottery, so he got me this stone hedgehog that still cracks me up when I look at it!

And he got me (per request) an Amazon gift card so I could load up my Kindle for next week and I got him some nice shirts since I'm tired of seeing him wearing the same ones all the time!

It was a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!