Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm back!

Ugh, weigh in was ugly tonight. Up a whole 3 lbs!  I'm pretty sure some of it was water weight, since I could tell that my shoes were tight today.  But I did get to the grocery store tonight and finally get some decent food.  The bowl of cereal I had last night just didn't cut it.  And Tuesday it was Chinese food after 9pm!  

 I need to get my head back in the game - sometimes I completely forget that I'm even on WW !!  I don't know how to remind myself.  I did get a bracelet a few years ago that I should start wearing again.  I got it because I don't normally wear any jewelry other than my wedding & Navy rings and earrings.  So my reasoning was it would hopefully remind me to track and such. 

Tonight's meeting was about the Good Health Guidelines.  It seems a good place to start again.  Once I'm done here, I'm going to plan out my meals for the next week or so.  Randy is out of town til Sunday, so it's just me & Miss Angela for meals. 

I think the Oatmeal hit it right on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!