Monday, May 13, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - Q&A

Happy Monday!  Did everyone have a nice Mother's Day?  I got taken out for breakfast.  Hubby is lousy with the whole gift giving / flower giving / card giving / etc so I guess I should be happy he even acknowledged it {{insert eye-roll here}}.  He did put a post on Facebook for me (and also one from the dog & from the cats!)  However, the one that touched me the most was from Miss Angela - 

~sniff~!
btw - people say we look alike - I don't see it!

In the afternoon we went over to Mom's and took her the hanging baskets of Fuscias (bright pink flowers with purple centers) we got her & visited with the sisters, brother-in-law, nephew & niece-to-be. Then we had pizza and came home. 

So here is last week's progress report from WW.  I was not happy with the 1.2 lb gain. But I have been really lousy with tracking & such.  This isn't exactly accurate.  I need to get better with that. 
Meals will be much simpler this week - as of Wednesday, Randy will be in Dayton for the giant Ham Radio Convention (and he hasn't made me go yet!!) so it's just me & Angel.  She's happy with mac & cheese or Bagel Bites for dinner so I can stick with salads & tons of veggies. Yay!
 
So now onto the fun stuff!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

1. Do you use coupons? Not a whole lot.  

2. How often do you weigh yourself? Once a week at my WW meeting.  I don't even have a scale at home.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? My brother & I raced home from school (I was mad when he went to middle school and got home before me!) to watch the Dukes Of Hazzard. 

4. How often do you drink alcohol?  Not often. If there is a gathering of some sort, I'll have a few.  But day-to-today, no.   I used to be almost alcoholic until I got pregnant with Angela.  Then I discovered that hangovers are more painful than childbirth.  Yup.  So moderation is the key now!

5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? Nope. 

6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? My cell, since I have everything on it. 

7. What is your favorite brand of detergent? I use All Free & Gentle with store brand lavender fabric softener. Strong scents give me headaches and this combo is light enough to not bother me. 

8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role?  Hmm.  I think someone like Julia Roberts, since she can be both serious and funny. Maybe Sandra Bullock. 

9. What book are you currently reading? Somewhere Along the Way by Elaine Coffman.  It's part of a series about a family, each book is about a different sibling. 

10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? Gosh.  Only one day?  That makes it tough!  All the places that come to mind would require more than one day!  Let's just say someplace warm, possibly tropical & includes umbrella drinks. 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!