Monday, November 26, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Dear Santa

Whew - what a week!

I did not make it to weigh in, since I was never home! Miss Angela had to be at Ford Field every night for rehearsals of the halftime show for the Lion's game on Thanksgiving.

On the plus side....I saw her 3 times on TV due to being so close to the stage and practically at Kid Rock's feet and then the camera zoomed in on her & some of the other girls from the studio. Angel's best friend texted me this picture she took of her TV.....



That's Angel in the black shirt, silver shorts and gray bandana !!

And to make her even more excited, Kid Rock's keepers let him get close to the kids waiting in the tunnel, so she got to high-five him! And the Lions' players are all pretty cool when they pass by the kids. She also got to high-five Suh, Johnson and "one of the white guys". She's so classy, LOL! I wish I had words to describe the dance / gallop / run she did across the parking lot to my car, she was so excited.

Anyway, Thanksgiving is over, so bring on Christmas! We got our tree up but it only has lights & garland on it, since we didn't know what our newest cat would do to it. So far she's only sat on the coffee table and looked. Good! But we've also always been in the room with her.  Once we know she won't try to climb it, we'll finish with the ornaments.



Today's topic is going to be tough one!!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Dear Santa:
List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!

1.  a sewing machine (there is a very strong likely-ness that this will appear under my tree!)

2.  an e-reader of some sort. I dropped a very large hint months ago to the hubby about this!

3.  new slippers

4.  new bras (we always get new socks & underwear!)

5.  small LED spotlights for my Halloween display.  In blue & green, please!

6.  tickets to one or more Red Wings games (once the lockout is finally over, that is)

7......

8......

9......

10......
I can't think of anything else off the top of my head !!  I'm sure if I wasn't at work and didn't have annoying people and ringing phones around me, I could finish off the list.....

What do YOU want Santa to bring??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!