Monday, September 17, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Blog Stuff

I think I found my new WW day!  Saturday at 8:45 am!  I'd rather get up & get it over with instead of getting home from work and then having to leave again.  I really liked this leader, she's been a sub leader on Thursday, so I'd heard her speak before.  She didn't follow a script and she seemed more dynamic than my old one.

Unfortunately I was up a couple pounds, but I'm not really surprised.  *#%!*# Randy insisted on getting 3 - THREE - packages of cookies when he went grocery shopping with me.  Chewy Chips Ahoy.  They do NOT need to be within a 5 mile radius of me.  Just because something is on sale, does not need we need to buy it!  Even tho it's hidden in a bottom cabinet, wrapped in a plastic bag - I can still hear them calling me!

However, I did get a bunch of exercise again this weekend - we helped my sister finish painting the Pasture Fence from Hell.  I was painting posts, so there was a lot of squatting and bending (sore butt muscles!)  But at least it's done - whew!



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Blog Stuff


1. Have you ever met anyone through your blog that led to an in-person friendship/relationship?     Nope.

2. Most bloggers have a specific niche. What would you discuss if it didn’t seem inappropriate on your blog?   I have 3 blogs with specific topics, so you don't have to read about my Halloween props or see pics of my daughter's latest dance comp / rectial.   Unless you want to! 

3. If you could meet three bloggers, who would they be?    Since we're getting closer to my favorite holiday, the ones that stand out most are Halloween-type bloggers - Dave Lowe from Dave Lowe Designs , and the lovely Miss Lulu Kellogg from CoastalSisters.com - they both are amazing artists and create the most fantastic things.  Dave with his props and Lulu with her jewelry.  And for my third - is it sucking up if I say Kenlie??  Her dedication and up-beat attitude and how far she's come in her journey is awe-inspiring.

4. If you had to choose between Facebook or Twitter which one would you choose?    I don't tweet, so it'll have to be FaceBook.

5. Do you vlog (video blog?)     No.  I don't like how I look on video. And my voice - ew.  I don't know how my hubby thinks I sound sexy. 

6. How many blogs do you read on an average day?     My reader has 20-30 on a regular day.  It is a pain in the butt to comment on some of them!

7. What is the coolest thing that you’ve seen online recently?    I see a lot of cool things on Pinterest and other blogs.  The thing that comes to mind that really made me laugh was a Simon's Cat video.  They are just hilarious!!! <3

8. If you gave your blog a new name what would it be?    Oh man.  I'd like something a bit more personalized and witty, yet at a glance you know what it's about.  I'm not really happy with the name of this one and my Random Ramblings - although that is an appropriate title.  I've even tried combining the two, but divided it again. 

~crickets~

9. Have you ever attended a blog conference like Fitbloggin? If not, would you?     I don't know.  I don't know exactly what they're for.

10. In the past I have asked why you blog. Now I want to know why you read blogs? What do you take from it?     I read such a wide variety of blogs.  A couple are from other countries, so it's fascinating to read about their lives and stuff.  Some are interior design blogs.  Some are just the writer's thoughts & day-to-day activities.   Some are weight loss / health-related.  I'm looking for inspiration & ideas from those.  The Halloween ones are obviously different ideas & inspiration! 

Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go over and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!