Monday, June 11, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Bedroom Habits

LOL, got to love the racy title today!

Weekend Recap - it sucked, eating wise. 

Randy was gone for the weekend, so that left the girl & I at home to fend for themselves.  Friday, we went to a bowling fundraiser for a new floor in the dance studio.  It was actually a lot of fun.  Had a couple Bud Lights & 2 pieces of blah pizza.  Bowled really lousy.  Won a $50 tuition voucher from the studio in the raffle & also a margarita gift basket!  Came with a pitcher, 4 glasses, a jug of margarita mix & a bottle of Jose Cuervo silver!

Saturday & Sunday was a mix of shopping / vegging / not cleaning the house, etc.  I found myself eating like a pig!  I could never decide what I wanted to eat. So I'd have something but it didn't satisfy me, so I was back in the kitchen 30 minutes later looking for something else. Grrr.

However, I did get the dog out for a walk halfway around the park.  I think he was feeling the heat, since he'd be going along good, then slow down to such a slow walk that I was almost dragging him.  I should have left him home!
Anyway.....


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Bedroom Habits


1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? During the week, it goes off at 5:30.  On the weekends I have to get up at 7 to take a weather reading (CoCoRaHS) but I go back to bed afterward.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night?  Usually 6 or so.  I want to go to bed earlier, but it never seems to happen.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? Occasionally.  I would rather read an actual book.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? I use one lonely flat feather pillow, so I can mangle it at will.  I got a firm "backsleeper" pillow when we got our new bed last month, but its too hard & tall so hubby added it to his stack.  He's got acid reflux and needs to be propped up some.  
5. Do you sleep with socks on? Nope.  Can't stand anything around my legs in general.
6. How often do you change the sheets? Once a week or so.
7. Do you remember your dreams? when I have them, yes.
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?  looking at the bed, I'm on the right, always. Which places me in the runway for the cat to race from our bedroom door into the window (which is bed-height)
9. How often do you take naps? Occasionally.
10. Do you sleep soundly?  I sleep a whole lot better with this new bed!  Before I'd get tossed around & sent airborne when the hubby flopped over (he doesn't roll) now it's much better. But if I'm home alone - I hear every noise. I've learned both the dog & cat snore.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments! And hey…try saying hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday, Friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!