Monday, May 7, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Q&A

This weekend was a total epic fail on the "good eating" choices.  The girl had her last dance competition yesterday (an all day event) so most parents brought in food to share. Some offerings were WW friendly, but most weren't.  Plus you got to love the studio owner who comes up to whisper "the 'grown up' juice is in the red cooler" - she brought mimosas!

by the way - it's good that I'm typing instead of trying to talk, since my throat is raw from screaming yesterday!  Besides the awesome routines - the studio brought home like 5 high point routines, 3 "platinum" awards, 10 "gold" awards, several 2nd & 3rd places, a sportsmanship award, an audience appeal award and one "Rock the House" award for the junior tap (girls 8-10) small group.  Yeah, we are the best cheering section EVER!

Whew~!  I'm glad that's over but today is still going to be a long day - full day of work, then heading to downtown Detroit to watch my nephew's college commencement at Ford Field - if it is in a stadium, you KNOW it is not going to be a small gathering. 





If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A


1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? Hmm.  probably the expletives I use while driving.

2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen?  something like "10 Fingers are Over-Rated" Never have I wanted so badly to pull up next to a car and stare at the driver!!

3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. Do NOT stand behind me at the computer!!!  Unless I explicitly invite you to see something, I don't want you reading over my shoulder.

4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents?  Sometimes you receive something that is perfect for someone else!  Perfectly acceptable in moderation.

5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week?  Health related??? Ummmm. can't say that I can even think of anything.  How about that I succeeded in spreading much glitter around my house? (thank you to the cat who rolled in it, too!)  I had to steam a ballet tutu before pictures this week.

6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? I watched part of Burlesque with my daughter.  I don't watch much TV, but I may eventually sit down and watch that one.

7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef?  Cleaning person!  Altho I don't really like the idea of a stranger rooting around my house...

8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I have to be in the mood.  If I'm not in the mood, I'll find absolutely nothing.  And if I need to go - I take my daughter with me.  She always finds something for me to try on that I never would have looked twice at.

9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I love to go horseback riding.  I love to watch almost any kind of dancing and always.....Me Like Hockey !!!!

10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? my hubby.

Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to go over and link up in the comments. Happy Monday Friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!