Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O

O is for.....Oh Happy Day!

I got my new iPhone 4 last night!










The first thing I did was install and play with both the WW app and the WW barcode scanner.  I zapped at least 100 different items in my kitchen just to "try it out".  Love it!  I see this being a huge help, since as soon as I scan something, I can add it to my tracker.  This will keep me honest and make me think when it comes to snacks while out & about.

Luckily, one of the guys at work has one, also.  Normally my resident geek (the hubby) would show me the ins & outs, but his new phone is an Android.  So my co-worker showed me a couple other different things about it that are good to know, such as how to close all the apps that automatically stay open in the background, saving my battery!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!