Monday, February 20, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Travel


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Travel


  1. Where did your most recent trip take you?  My last actual trip?  to Arkansas, Christmas 2010.  But there have been weekend trips up north, etc.
  2. Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where?  I could make a list!  Outside the US - the Paris catacombs, to kiss the Blarney stone, the Sydney Opera House, the White Cliffs of Dover - to name a few.  In the US?  I want to visit every state.  
  3. Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible?  I think I travel pretty light.  I figure we can do laundry wherever we go.  Now the hubby's gadgets are a different story!
  4. Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how?  Ummmm, yeah.  If I travel someplace with a different culture, I want to try their food.  But I do tend to do a lot of walking, so that is good!
  5. Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to.  Cozumel, since that is where Randy proposed to me (on horseback - in the jungle!!!!) and of course the Buckstaff Bathhouse in Hot Springs.
  6. Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year?  As long as I get to where I'm going, I don't care what time of year it is!
  7. If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains?  Yes.  LOL!
  8. Have you ever needed a passport to travel?  Yes.  We do show one to get into Canada (less than 40 miles away) and we needed one on a cruise for St. Maarten.
  9. Do you collect anything in your travels?  I try to get a horse figurine and a shot glass.  I try to save some currency, too.  It's so much prettier than American!
  10. Where do you plan to go next?  We might make a short trip here or there this year, but are definitely going to Arkansas this Christmas.  Am I weird that I like to visit my MIL?
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!