Friday, February 24, 2012

40 days

Oh my - the wonders of the Interwebs! 

I follow a blog called House Unseen, Life Unscripted .  Dweej & her family used to live in California & one day they decided to buy a house here in Michigan, off the internet without even seeing it in person.  Her & her hubby packed up all 4 munchkins (and now have #5 on the way) and moved cross country.  Anyway, she's very fun to read, talking about renovating their house on a budget & homeschooling, etc.  However...today she mentioned something called 40 Bags in 40 Days.  I was intrigued & inspired!!!

Click on that link & it explains it all.  Count me in! 

I went around a few minutes ago & took pictures of my house - with the intention of posting them here as motivation.  Ummm - yeah.  Don't expect to see those.  I'm mortified!  Our house is only 850 square feet with 2 adults & a teenager.  It looks like 10 people live here, with all the stuff we have!! 


I will show this one only.  
This is in the hallway - stuff I already plan to donate.

Maybe one day, the Love Shaque will be "pin-worthy"!  Now I will go on the Vietnam Veteran's website & schedule a pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!