Monday, December 5, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - I am...

Happy Monday!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/11/friend-makin-mondays-dating/www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: I am…


1. I am good at…being creative and making stuff.
2. I am happy whenI'm with my family and / or pets
3. I am working on...getting the house cleaned & decorated for Christmas
4. I am interested inlots of stuff!  New experiences, food, travelling, etc.
5. I am always...looking for ideas.
6. I am enjoyinglife !!!
7. I am inpaper shuffling hell right now - aka at work!
8. I am readingAll the Sweet Tomorrow's by Betrice Small (for the umpteenth time!) once I finish I'm going to start reading my daughter's copies of the entire Twilight series.
9. I am concerned about...coming up with good ideas for the 13 days of Creepmas on my Maple Grove Cemetery blog.
10. I am looking forward to...watching my daughter at her first competition with the school JV dance team this weekend.

Now it’s your turn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!