Monday, December 19, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - Have you ever....?

 

FMM: Have You Ever?

1. …traveled outside of your home country?  yes.  While I was in the Navy, I travelled to Hong Kong (very neat place - at least it was when it was British), Singapore (also very cool), Jebal Ali in the Persian Gulf several times,  Bahrain and of course - Canada (I live less than 40 miles from 2 different border crossings!)  edit: I can't believe I forgot I got engaged in Cozumel, Mexico!  Also stopped in St. Maarten, St. Thomas, the Bahamas, Grand Cayman.
2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? No - but almost!  Here's the story.
3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore?  I'd rather watch grass grow or paint dry.
4. …baked a cake from scratch?   A box is 'scratch', right?
5. …worked in a grocery store?  Nope, but I did work at a hardware store in high school!
6. …dated someone who was your best friend first?  That's a good idea.  But no.
7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas?  I think so.  We've adopted a family at work and I made sure to get things for their girls that I knew my daughter would love. And I always make sure to put $ in the Salvation Army kettles.
8. …been on TV?  Yes.  I was crossing the street in the background of a news clip, but I was there!
9. …had cosmetic surgery? Nope.
10. …learned a second language? If so, what else do you speak?  Fluent Redneck & Sacrasm.

Happy Monday friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!