Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MIA

Hmmm, that made me think.  Why does everyone know what you're talking about if you say someone is AWOL, but they look at you like you're stupid if you say they're UA (Navy term for Unauthorized Absence)??  Thoughts to ponder!

Gosh its been a while.  I don't know why this fall has just been super crazy.  I still owe a post about going to the orchard!   Here's a sneak peek.  One of the kids took this right after we got done jumping on the giant inflatable pillows.  Me, Mom & the sisters.  Yeah, there's no doubt me & Linda are related (lower left)!!


The yard is set up for Halloween & I just started dragging totes into the kitchen last night to root around in them.  Put a bunch of stuff aside to donate and another bunch for future Secret Reapers.  I'm pretty happy with how things are going.  I had last weekend mostly to myself so the dog and I were busy!  He followed me back and forth between the garage and the front yard 1000 times and had to inspect everything I put out.  I got the spotlights & everything out!  Normally I put out things here & there over a couple weeks.  Not this year!! 

Anyway.  I was thinking about consolidating 2 of my blogs.  I currently maintain 3 and I've noticed that I tend to repeat myself on this one and Adventures in Weight Loss.   The third is Maple Grove Cemetery and yeah, that is its own separate thing.     I think this will be a whole lot easier on me and I'll definitely post more often!  I just have to research and hopefully make it happen!  I just hope since I actually have followers now that I don't screw them up! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!