Thursday, July 21, 2011

WTH happened???

So we're going tubing on the Rifle River this weekend.  We went last year & had a riot. 

I bought both of these bathing suits last year & had no issue with them at all.  I wore the black one last year tubing & the funky green one went to the lake for the weekend.

I took the black one over to Mom's on the 4th of July & when I put it on, I was like "WTF!!!  I don't remember this showing so much cleveage!!!)  I held a towel over me when I wasn't in the pool.

Then I put the green one on last night & it wasn't much better! 

I have no idea why all of a sudden I'm so self-conscious about the girls hanging out, but I am!   

So...I can either pin one of Randy's hankerchiefs into my suit as a "modesty panel" (his suggestion - not mine!!), sew it closed (a co-worker's suggestion) or just go buy a new one (my thought).

I may stop by JoAnn Fabric and see if they have any suitable squares of material to sew in there instead of a white cotton hanky.  LOL - imagine bright red lace on the black suit !!! 

btw - I hate loser pics like this.  But it was easier than trying to set the timer on the camera.



LOL - my cheesy expressions!

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!