Monday, July 11, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - How much weight have you lost?

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/07/2011/06/friend-makin-monday-which-character-would-you-be/www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: How Much Weight Have You Lost?  And what have you gained from losing it? (If you’re participating in FMM – and you’re not on a weight-loss journey, tell us about a powerful change you’ve made in your life!

The first time I joined Weight Watchers (August 2008 - September 2010) my final total was 62.6 lbs.  My high point was in March 2010 at 64.0 lbs.  But I'd plateau'd for close to a year & was very discouraged & annoyed.  So I took a break.  I started back on WW in March of this year (I'd gained 18 lbs of that back - dammit!!).  It's coming off much slower this time. 
So I'm still 56 lbs lighter than I was 3 years ago.  I feel so much better!  I know my health is better.  I walked around the Toronto Zoo this past weekend (lots of steep hills) and felt fine doing it, even in the heat.  I have a lot fewer aches & pains & I know I look better, too!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FMM: I think it's amazing that you were able to keep the weight off after a break-I took a break from WW and gained 60 pounds! Congratulations on that accomplishment, and congratulations on the physical accomplishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on 56 pounds! And a small rebound gain of 18 pounds isn't too bad at all, good for you for getting back at it. It's so worth it when the weight comes off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!