Friday, July 29, 2011

7/28/11

OK, I suck.

I honestly cannot believe that since I rejoined WW in early March that I've only lost a whole whopping 4.4 lbs.  How pathetic.

I've gone up my past 3 weigh ins (except for the week I skipped).  And now that I think about it, I can guess why.  That's how long Angel's been going to summer school.  I have to go in to work later & leave to pick her up, so I have to make up that time at the end of the day.  When you're used to working 7:30 to 3:30 and then suddenly start going in 8 - 5 or later...it's killer!  I don't feel like doing anything when I get home!  So that & the crazy heat has really shot down my exercising. 

Thankfully - she only has one more week after today, so I can go back to my lovely regular hours & be happy.

I'm not using that as an excuse, tho.  That was a whole mental thing.  I HATE & DESPISE staying there so late!  For the first week I was all disgusted &  anxious to make sure I got there in time to pick her up, etc, etc.  Once I got used to it, the anxiety went away.  The disgusted-ness has dimmed to mild annoyance.

Oh - another thing....those Fireball Liqui-Fusion things.  I don't know about those.  I was taking 2 with breakfast & 2 with lunch because I'd forget to take them with dinner & then wouldn't because it was too close to bed.   Around mid afternoon, my heart would start to race & I'd feel nauseous.  Not a good feeling at all - especially with my wonky female cycle - I had the fleeting thought more than once that I might be pregnant.  But I'm NOT - WOOHOO!!   However, I am considering trying another bottle and setting the alarm on my phone as a reminder & spreading them out more.  Just a thought.

Sigh.  Gonna pull my big girl pants up and make it thru this last week.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!