Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yes, I am a blog stalker!

I guess its true that variety is the spice of life.  I just glanced at the list and I have a wide array of blogs that I follow.  There are Halloween blogs, "Mommy" blogs, inspirational blogs, weight loss blogs and one from the greenhouse that I go to all the time.

I have to give a shout out to Angela at Call Her Blessed .  She has got to be the sweetest, most serene person I've ever "met".  She's a SAHM who along with her husband have homeschooled their 3 teenage boys and she's got a gorgeous home that she's decorated on a budget.  I totally enjoy reading her posts.

Another of my favorites is The House of Marrow - this is the blog of a teenage kid in New Zealand who makes the most incredible Halloween props ever. 

Yet another is Man Meets Scale by David Kirchhoff - the CEO of Weight Watchers.  This is his personal blog, so he writes about his own weight loss experiences.  He is very entertaining to read.

Aahh - look at all the ways I have to avoid actually working while at work!!  LOL!

Random pic of the day...
The bathroom speed-bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!