Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am a bad puppy mom!

I feel so bad!  I called Jack up on the couch next to me last night to visit for a while.  As I was petting him, I noticed a bump on his back, thru his fur.  I couldn't tell what it was, so I grabbed a flashlight & called him into the bathroom.  A quick glimpse & I called for Angel to grab me the tweezers - he had a big ol' nasty tick !!!  Luckily it pulled right off intact so I could get rid of it.  EW ew EW ew EW !!!  I still have the heebie jeebies from that !!!

He's got an appointment at the vet Saturday - besides being due for some shots, I want them to check out his hip, he's been limping off & on since Easter.  It's worse when he first gets up and usually works out.  But we went for a walk last night & it really looked like it was bothering him, so I'll take him in.  Poor little guy!

Grr and now my pictures won't upload on the work computer.  Guess that's a hint !  ;)

edited 6/24 because it bugs me not having pics !!!

 Baby Jack  December 2005
 Jack the bathroom speed bump
This is the face I see almost every morning.  
He's on his back and will scoot his way across the floor the entire width of the bed.
aka "Bat Dog"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!