Friday, May 20, 2011

9/17/09


-3.0 lbs !!

Woohoo!  I really hope that I've broken that plateau once and for all !!  I'm officially at my all-time lowest weight since joining Weight Watchers.  And only 1.6 lbs to lose to get my next gold star - at 60 lbs!!!!  Haven't gotten one of those since the beginning of June, since I've been in limbo in those same evil 5 pounds.  I can do this!

I still really need to work on the before bed snacking.  I just need to convince myself to get a glass of water instead of munchies.   I've been OK the past couple days since I've been sick.  Sick   That really beats the Hungry monster down.

I sent Randy an email at work today telling him to go out for a walk.  I think I'm going to set up reminders so that on nice days I can harass him to go.  Besides getting him moving, it's good to get him away from the desk/monitor for a while.  I have to get on his case, since I will get up during the day and leave my desk at the drop of a hat !!

I also had the whole family out for a walk after dinner tonight.  It's only 1 1/2 blocks to the park and a 1.6 mile walking path around it.  So it's probably a full 2 mile walk.  I love thse cool, almost fall nights!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!